- Current Financial Company Members of LSAA have their company profile listed on the LSAA website and can submit news, awards and other articles for publication on the website.
- Discounted fees apply for Conferences, Seminars and Design Award Entries.
- We have a passion for realizing excellence in producing world class lightweight structures.
- Members are engaged in the design, fabrication, erection of lightweight structures and are well supported by material suppliers of fabrics, fittings and cables.
Members with complete service (Design, Engineering, Fabrication, Installation)
- MakMax Australia Fabricators
- Shade to Order Pty Ltd
- Pattons Specialist Textile Solutions
Members with predominantly Design, Fabrication and Installation service
Members with predominantly Design and Engineering service
- Wade Design Engineers Pty Ltd
- Tensys Engineers
- Taylor Thomson Whitting Pty Ltd
- SEMF - Engineering
- Osborn Consulting Engineers
- Magryn & Associates
- Greenup Design International
- Create Ltd
Members with Software and Consulting Service
Members who are predominantly suppliers
As one of the leading shadecloth manufacturers for sun shade sails and many other uses in the world, Polyfab, has sales operations in Australasia , the Middle East and the USA with distribution arrangements in Asia and Europe. Polyfab has one of the most extensive ranges of shadecloth fabrics in the world and is recognised as being at the forefront of shadecloth development especially for sun shade sails.
Fabritecture is an internationally recognised leader in the tensile fabric structure industry, bringing over 70 years experience to every project. From simple architectural shade solutions, to major tensile fabric architecture structures, every Fabritecture custom fabric structure is designed and built to the strictest standards for safety and quality.
Specialising in a range of tensile fabrics, including PTFE, PVC, and ETFE foils, Fabritecture is set apart from competitors by constantly encouraging new and alternative technologies and more efficient methods of environmental sustainability.