General Information for LSAA Awards
The Lightweight Structures Association of Australasia (LSAA) generally holds its Industry Awards every two years. They are given in recognition of excellence in design, innovation, construction and application of Lightweight Structures for projects completed in the previous two years (or since the previous LSAA Awards).
Recent Awards were presented in 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2016.
Entries are invited from individuals, companies and institutions.
Basic guidelines are:
- LSAA members and non-members may enter.
- The Awards are also open to companies/ individuals who may not have acted as the “designer”.
- Fabricators or Installers may also enter but only one entry per project will be considered.
- Projects are to have been completed since the last LSAA Awards.
- The Project (or part project) is predominantly of Australasian origin (design and/or fabrication and /or installation).
- Persons/companies making entries are authorized to do so.
- Material submitted including photographs may be used by the LSAA for promotional and/or educational use with due acknowledgement.
Details of the various categories can be found HERE
Entries are to be done using the supplied Entry forms and each submission requires an Entry Fee.