MakMax Australia & Taiyo Membrane Corporation
MakMax Australia is a world leading tensile membrane specialist in the design, fabrication and installation of fabric architecture. MakMax specialise in using PTFE and PVC tensile membranes, pneumatic ETFE foils, Tensotherm translucent membrane roofing and HDPE shade structures creating award winning fabric structures.
Internationally renowned for technical innovation, the investment in Research and Development of tensile membrane technology and possessing a worldwide reference list, MakMax personifies tensile membrane expertise, quality and style.
The MakMax range includes Architectural Membrane structures incorporating tensile and Tensotherm membrane roofing, shade structures and shade sails, Textile Façade, Textile Interiors, Architectural Car Park structures and Architectural Umbrellas including shade umbrellas.
Some Articles on this website:
- Trailfinders Australian Garden Flemings - Chelsea Flower Show
- Metricon Stadium, Carrara
- South Hedland Town Centre (WA) LSAA 2013 Design Awards High Commendation
- Souk Okaz Public Theatre LSAA 2013 Design Awards - Award of Excellence
- Yatala Tank Cover
- Flemington Racecourse
- Australian Wildlife Centre Healseville
- 60 Margaret Street Sydney
- RAIA Bar
- Cabramatta Bowls Club
- Panoli Gate - India
- Southern Plaza Bar
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium roof in Delhi
- Green Void