Fabritecture is a specialist contractor for bespoke fabric structures & tensile architecture. We provide project management for design, supply, fabrication and installation, including ETFE, PTFE & PVC membranes.
Often, we work with builders & architects who struggle to find contractors to complete the works for projects that combine steel & other forms of cladding.
Every Fabritecture structure is designed and built to the strictest standards for safety, quality, and sustainability. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, innovation of new and alternative technologies, and developing more efficient methods of environmental sustainability.
Fabritecture is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Alexander Pacific Group (APG). APG businesses currently employ over 60 people and have offices in Australia, USA, the Middle East, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Some Articles on the LSAA website:
- Jakarta ETFE Canopy
- Pacific Fair Resort Roof
- Pacific Fair Porte Cochere
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Elizabeth Quay ETFE Ferry Terminal
- ITE College West, Singapore
- Queensland State Tennis Centre
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment
- Soul Resort
- Cockburn Town Square
- Halo Nightclub
- Marassi Beach Resort, Egypt
- Oran Park Library Facade (2018)
- Yeppoon Shade Structures (2018)
- Carousel Shade Structures (2018)
- Scarborough Foreshore (2018)
- Macquarie University Campus Common (2018)
- QUT Sports Field (2018)
- Westfield Chermside Redevelopment (2018)
- Capital Square Podium (2018)