- Current Financial Company Members of LSAA can have their company profile listed on the LSAA website.
- Such members will enjoy the ability to submit news, awards and other articles for publication on the website.
- Discounted fees apply for Conferences, Seminars and Design Award Entries.
- Note that some members may provide a broad range of services.
- Members of the LSAA have a passion for realizing excellence in producing world class lightweight structures.
- Members are engaged in the design, fabrication, erection of lightweight structures.
- We are also well supported by a number of material suppliers of fabrics and hardware such as cables.
Welcome to our new members:
- Sail Structures (Cairns), Pattons, Create Ltd (NZ), Copelands & Pickers and Miami Stainless
- and welcome back ABC Products and Oasis Tension Structures
Members with complete service (Design, Engineering, Fabrication, Installation)
- MakMax Australia Fabricators
- Shade to Order Pty Ltd
- Pattons Specialist Textile Solutions
Members with predominantly Design, Fabrication and Installation service
- Structurflex N.Z. Ltd
- Sail Structures
- Baytex Manufacturing
- ABC Products
- Oasis Tension Structures
Members with predominantly Design and Engineering service
- Wade Design Engineers Pty Ltd
- Tensys Engineers
- Taylor Thomson Whitting Pty Ltd
- SEMF - Engineering
- Osborn Consulting Engineers
- Magryn & Associates
- Greenup Design International
- Create Ltd
Members with Software and Consulting Service
Members who are predominantly suppliers
Hiraoka Architectural Structure Fabrics are designed to provide outstanding performance and aesthetic beauty. These fabrics are the result of 30 years of innovation and technical leadership in the architectural structure market.
Hiraoka pioneered the development of PVDF surface coatings, anti-stain technology utilizing photocatalysts, flame resistant technology and weathering resistance to provide an outstanding service life.
Hiraoka Architectural Structure Fabrics are available in a range of fabric constructions to suit medium to large scale fabric structures. Highly translucent materials are also available.
ABC Products is an established industrial fabrics company offering first class service and superior quality products. Our reputation comes from satisfying our clients needs and providing solutions on time and within budget. We strive to be a partner with our clients aiming to be a 'one-stop-shop' for all their shadecloth, PVC, POLY and other fabric needs.
Founded in 1978 by George Formosa, we have extensive knowledge of every aspect of industrial fabrics & shadecloths. Our experience will save you money. With
products and services suitable to the average guy off the street to other manufacturers and tradespeople, you only need the one number.
ABC Products has it's central administrative office in Glendenning, Sydney NSW, with the ability to service locally and nationally.
Gale Pacific is the name in advanced polymer fabrics for high-end commercial and industrial applications. We invented knitted shadecloth in the early 1970s. After several years of testing and development, we launched our first range in 1976. We are now one of the world’s largest manufacturers of shadecloth.
Our products are designed to:
- Protect people and outdoor living environments from the harmful effects of UV rays and adverse weather conditions.
- Improve the efficiency and competitiveness of agriculture through increased crop protection, improved water conservation and better plant yield.
- Enhance architectural designs and construction applications.
Taylor Thomson Whitting Pty Ltd
Taylor Thomson Whitting (TTW) is a wholly owned Australian company providing Consultancy Engineering Services to Australia and Asia, since 1958.
Our six offices provide clients with a wide range of specialised services in Structural, Civil, Facade and Traffic Engineering.
With over 150 staff our core philosophy is to provide service that is: Client oriented, Practical and economical, Innovative
Recently completed projects include:
Macquarie Bank, 50 Martin Place - Sydney 2015
Australian War Memorial, Anzac Hall – Canberra 2015
Page 1 of 7